- How do I get a clean cut with my printer cutter on Phototex?
- Should Phototex be removed at a certain temperature?
- How many ml is there in a standard ClearJet aerosol can?
- I use 20 degree Satin LL & want to put coated stickers on an Urn containing boiling water up to 100 degrees, would that be possible?
- If I want detailed technical information about Liquid Lamination are there material safety datasheets available?
For the best edge use a sharp blade. Blades both wear and often become chipped in service, however careful the operator may be. Blades that you might be able to use successfully on a soft Vinyl may not be sharp enough to cut Phototex cleanly as it is a woven textile type of material. Check your blade regularly, using a hand lens, looking for chips or any sign of a blunt edge to the blade.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.