- What is the best way to clean liquid laminates on truck curtains?
- Should Phototex be removed at a certain temperature?
- How many ml is there in a standard ClearJet aerosol can?
- I use 20 degree Satin LL & want to put coated stickers on an Urn containing boiling water up to 100 degrees, would that be possible?
- If I want detailed technical information about Liquid Lamination are there material safety datasheets available?
The best practice does depend on the application, for example a canvas would be treated differently to a truck curtain side. For more delicate applications like canvas, photographic and other inkjet prints, we would recommend using a soft cloth or sponge dipped in a solution of warm water and mild detergent. Cleaning products for babies give good results due to their mild nature.
Truck curtain sides should be frequently cleaned otherwise dirt will build up. There is a temptation to use abrasive scrubbing or solutions containing alcohol to remove the dirt which could compromise the Liquid Lamination coating and create a porous surface allowing dirt to build up easier afterwards.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.