Yes there is a Xyron movie available directly at http://www.plottersplus.co.uk/acatalog/downloads/Sticky_Moments.swf or at http://www.plottersplus.co.uk/acatalog/page2.htm .
- Is there a movie available for me to watch how the Xyron system works?
- Should Phototex be removed at a certain temperature?
- How many ml is there in a standard ClearJet aerosol can?
- I use 20 degree Satin LL & want to put coated stickers on an Urn containing boiling water up to 100 degrees, would that be possible?
- If I want detailed technical information about Liquid Lamination are there material safety datasheets available?
Xyrons continuing success has been principally due to its fully repositionable adhesive, which can be quickly and easily applied to artwork and/or presentations at the turn of a handle.
The Xyron system can apply a laminate, or both adhesive and laminate simultaneously, making it the perfect choice for any office or bureau. Layouts, colour prints, inkjet prints and photographs can be laminated without damage – and mounted if required – or just mounted!
Most importantly, it is environmentally safe to use, so you no longer have to rely on harmful sprays and cumbersome spray booths on the premises. There are high tack adhesive cartridge available for more permanent work and low tack cartridges.
The system requires no electricity and can therefore be readily shared between work stations as required.